Do you guys think its a good idea to say you have to complete a survey in your video?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

risenjesus

Reaction score
Hey, I am wondering if you guys think its a good idea to say you have to complete a survey in your video?

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Here's a twist:
Upload a video as a person who just found out the site and tell them that it works, however, requires a survey completion.

J@bz

Reaction score
i don't think it lowers conversion rate. I think it can increase conversion rate... as your users are aware you they have to fill out an offer so when they go on your site they are ready for it. I did this for one of my niche and it has a good conversion rate.

J@bz

Reaction score
uwotm8 said:
J@bz said:
i don't think it lowers conversion rate. I think it can increase conversion rate... as your users are aware you they have to fill out an offer so when they go on your site they are ready for it. I did this for one of my niche and it has a good conversion rate.

If people can get your file easily (from other videos), they are not going to visit your website when they see in video that they are required to complete a survey.

its the same thing when not showing survey...If people can get your file easily (from other videos) a person will visit the website then see that there is a survey and just leave?

but having someone ready for a survey before hand is better (if they do decide to go to your website) as they will more likely complete an offer.

having someone get thrown a survey in the face without knowing is worse..

but tbh it all comes down to the video, the proof and how persuasive you are.

Uᴎknown

Reaction score
I personally show them a survey and I just say I skip the survey to protect my personal information. Everything seems to be as fine as when I didn't.

DutchPride

Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
It does not lower the conversion rate, If the niche is good enough and looks good. And if people need it they will complete the survey for it.

Apex

Reaction score
It does not lower your conversion rate. It's better to explain to the user that they need to do a survey for reason x, y, z than for them to meet a random survey without an explanation, they'll think its a scam.
Good luck.

Top Bottom