do you follow some steps for every youtube video

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

hopsa

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Who use always the same steps for a youtube video and what are the steps that you use.

Started from made a video

Brien

Reaction score
What do you mean by steps? Like pre or post video production or what?

If you're talking about making the vid itself, I open up audacity and make a short 1 minute or so track of me explaining how to get my niche, and I voice over the proof and tell them to go to the description and that they have to do a short survey.

I don't know if that's optimal because I might be chasing people away, but my CR is 30% usually, so I really only attract the people that are willing to do the survey to my blog, the rest is icing.

I'll then make a quick local recording using OBS(Open Broadcast Software) showing the proof of the niche. I really try to make my stuff high quality, so I have a really nice microphone and a pretty nice computer to bump up the quality settings.

After the video is made and stuff, I will upload it to youtube as unlisted. I do the title, description, and keywords. I'll also do a custom closed captioning of my words because it helps with indexing. I'll make it public, wait 2-4 days, hit it with likes,views,retweets,shares, etc. I don't really go into SEO at the moment, but I'm looking into it.

LionClaw

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Personally I normally have 1-2 hours daily to work on PPD. To maximize this time I have written down procedures (step by step) of every process I take. It took some time to write them down but it goes a long way. When I sit at the computer I know exactly what to do. I do it fast and and I don't miss a thing. As for the procedures, find a method that works and use it.

Top Bottom