Do you do this?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
0
Changing the video title every month?

example..

pussy hacker tool [updated october 2013]

my niche will die if i dont change the title every month. i mean its a lot of work cuz i've got 20+ videos.
 

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Joined
May 21, 2013
Messages
2,212
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Youtube loves those videos which are frequently updated, I do this all the tym. It helps in maintaining ranking.
 

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
0
IndeXer said:
Youtube loves those videos which are frequently updated, I do this all the tym. It helps in maintaining ranking.

Ok, so i really need to do this. Im kinda lazy now but i will force myself.
 

innozemec

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
October 9, 2013
Messages
1,090
Reaction score
0
Website
www.instantlinkindexer.com

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
0
innozemec said:
Fierce said:
my niche will die if i dont change the title every month. i mean its a lot of work cuz i've got 20+ videos.

can't video titles be changed via YT API? If so, simply make yourself a script and you can even have automatic daily updates, not monthly :)

EDIT: just found this: https://developers.google.com/youtube/2.0/developers_guide_protocol_partial_updates

and this: https://developers.google.com/youtube/2.0/developers_guide_protocol_updating_and_deleting_videos

I think i cant do this, as im no coder at all. Is there a program that does this?
 

J a Y

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 28, 2013
Messages
911
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New Delhi, India
Website
innogriti.in
I always Do "Updated 2013" instead of "october 2013" or "18, 19 etc October 2013" and i have managed to rank some of them on top ahead of those using the same method.
 

innozemec

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
October 9, 2013
Messages
1,090
Reaction score
0
Website
www.instantlinkindexer.com
Fierce said:
innozemec said:
Fierce said:
my niche will die if i dont change the title every month. i mean its a lot of work cuz i've got 20+ videos.

can't video titles be changed via YT API? If so, simply make yourself a script and you can even have automatic daily updates, not monthly :)

EDIT: just found this: https://developers.google.com/youtube/2.0/developers_guide_protocol_partial_updates

and this: https://developers.google.com/youtube/2.0/developers_guide_protocol_updating_and_deleting_videos

I think i cant do this, as im no coder at all. Is there a program that does this?

I don't know.. try searching in google or you can hire a freelancer to code some simple app for you..
 

Murker

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 1, 2013
Messages
99
Reaction score
1
I know theres some sort of tool for this, Ill get back to you about it if I remember :)
 

Dobz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
September 12, 2013
Messages
976
Reaction score
0
It takes work to get money don't be lazy
 
Top Bottom