Do duplicates not get ranked?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Jamie

Reaction score
pretty much i uploaded the same video, to another channel added 25k hr views to it. Some comments and likes.
And it's not even ranked in the first 100 pages. my other one has 30k hr views and the same amount of likes/comments, and that's ranked page 2.

Is it because it was a duplicate?

Skouti

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yea remove the 2nd video or youtube is going to remove both!

Riven

Reaction score
Jamie said:
pretty much i uploaded the same video, to another channel added 25k hr views to it. Some comments and likes.
And it's not even ranked in the first 100 pages. my other one has 30k hr views and the same amount of likes/comments, and that's ranked page 2.

Is it because it was a duplicate?

Youtube searches Duplicates by the MD5hash, if its the same as another video i won't rank, because there is already a version of this in Youtube. Do what Dutchpride said and re-render the video, or go here http://www.--- Forum discussions an...s message. ---.net/showthread.php?tid=3651498

Calisthenics

Reaction score
No, if you have changed the md5 hash or even simply re-rendered the video, that should not be a problem.
The thing is, YT can not know if the video is duplicate unless you upload the same file.

wizard74

Reaction score
I noticed that duplicates are hard to rank too. If the video is unique, then you can rank it much easier.

Top Bottom