Do/did surveys annoy you?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

User

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Did they annoy you? Before I use to bang my head whenever I got to a download survey and would never complete, but now I understand why. I have a different look at it, I respect people who try to make a few dollars out of their work.

Calisthenics

Reaction score
They would not annoy me if everybody was promoting legit content. Otherwise it just screams for scam.

Robocop

Reaction score
To be honest I really get annoyed by them and alarm bells in my head go ringing "do not proceed"
Also: I never downloaded legit content from them, always fake stuff so I tend to stay away from them.

Jordan

Reaction score
I have never actually completed a survey. I have tried many times, but after like 30 minutes of checking boxes and hitting next I give up.

Mateusz

Reaction score
Whenever i saw a survey I was convinced the content was bullshit, probably the main thing that turned me away from doing more.

Prototype

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
They most certainly annoyed me! I always wondered why people put surveys for download, I never understand until I stumbled across CPA/PPD.

Brien

Reaction score
Nope, mainly because I knew Youtube wasn't the place to get things if I wanted to download something for free.

EBAH

Reaction score
I never bothered with anything that involved surveys before I got into PPD.

Top Bottom