Denied to AWM [help]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
so i sent in my app. and unfortunately i got denied because they said they don't promote fake files, etc. if anyone has some tips on what i can do it would be helpful... thanks

ti pit

Reaction score
Well obviously if they denied you for that reason you should make another app with another website that doesnt promote fake files!

username1334

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Always the good way:

Dear AWM Team,

I want to use Adworkmedia as a Product Locker for my Ebooks.
My promotion method is to use Youtube and Facebook.
I will bring the people to my Landingpage, then they have to register on my newsletter.

you can write more im not an english expert this is all what my english skill allows me :D
A application like this always sounds serious!

You can create a free Blogger page with Newsletter (easy) to show a proof website.
They say in they own tutorial that you can create free blogs ;-D

Supreme

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
juunkey said:
Always the good way:

Dear AWM Team,

I want to use Adworkmedia as a Product Locker for my Ebooks.
My promotion method is to use Youtube and Facebook.
I will bring the people to my Landingpage, then they have to register on my newsletter.

you can write more im not an english expert this is all what my english skill allows me :D
A application like this always sounds serious!

You can create a free Blogger page with Newsletter (easy) to show a proof website.
They say in they own tutorial that you can create free blogs ;-D
i'm already in thanks for your tutorial though

MODS YOU CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom