Delivering YT Comments

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Yaphets

Reaction score
Hello until now I used to deliver comments on my videos on ytube through EV but after the youtube upgrades EV and other bots have been kinda ruined and it might take some time for everything to get back to normal.
So I did some comments with U2bViews but lets face it, in order to make 1-2 comments you must spend all of your credits and that sucks. My question is, what kind of bot do you use for your comments? Or maybe anyone out there uses some trusted free proxies (and delivers comments with his own accounts) that wont be marked as bad and destroy your videos.

Thanks in advance for your time reading this and answering back.

Blastoise

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yaphets said:
Hello until now I used to deliver comments on my videos on ytube through EV but after the youtube upgrades EV and other bots have been kinda ruined and it might take some time for everything to get back to normal.
So I did some comments with U2bViews but lets face it, in order to make 1-2 comments you must spend all of your credits and that sucks. My question is, what kind of bot do you use for your comments? Or maybe anyone out there uses some trusted free proxies (and delivers comments with his own accounts) that wont be marked as bad and destroy your videos.

Thanks in advance for your time reading this and answering back.

I thought U2BViews was only 3 credits per comment? I thought that was nothing :D

Top Bottom