DeFactos noob diary

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

DeFactos

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 20, 2013
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
1.Day (21/6/2013)​
Figured out my first niche, made a site and a you tube video.
I already got my first views and impressions coming in and I haven't boosted so I was really exited about my niche.
Report: (Only 3h left that day, so I got this in 3h)
(Started boosting after that with Enhanceveiws and hitleap)
3029328_169933368_10757118.jpg

2.Day (22/6/2013)​
Waking up I found I already got 2 leads so I thought I found a niche that works.
3029328_169933695_10757135.jpg

3.Day (23/6/2013)​
I figured out that my hitleap views don't do so well so I changed the referrer with a twitter method. That I found here on a forums will update later.
Started a new niche that I boosted until 26/06/2013 and then cut it off because it isn't getting me anything.
I didn't get any leads this day.
Thank NUMB3R44 for this pro method. :)
4.Day (24/6/2013)
No leads today either.
5.Day (25/6/2013) & 6.Day (26/6/2013)​
Got 16 clicks and 3 leads (6 Day isn't finished yet only 6 o clock). I am happy about it, I changed my keywords and optimized everything a bit.
For the last few days I have been trying to contact Kyle Smith managing director to switch me to weekly payment so I can cash this out and invest in a domain for my new niche. He has been ignoring me so I am thinking about switching to adnooka.
smth.png

7.Day (27/6/2013) to 10.Day (30/6/2013)​
Still monetizing 1 niche I am going tomorrow to try and get me a visa gift card (they normally don't sell that in my country). Built a wordpress theme, figured out my domain and prepared everything just to make a video (made the sound) now and buy a domain.
Ad_Shift_Reports.png

--EDIT 30/06 update--
Woot 17$ france lead!!
Ad_Shift_Dashboard.png

11.Day (1/7/2013) to 18.Day (8/6/2013)​
I haven't touched anything since the beginning since my first niche still I have only have one niche and still haven't got my CC.
When I get my CC I will do this niche and then I will try to get 1 more a day. And we will see how it goes.
Ad_Shift_Reports.png
 

BOOBA

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 18, 2013
Messages
358
Reaction score
0
Good luck ! Keep updating , Work hard and it will pay ! ; D
 

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
Looking good so far mate, every little helps.
I know where you got that method from....me haha

Will keep an eye on this. Good Luck.

-NUMB3R44
 

DeFactos

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 20, 2013
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
NUMB3R44 said:
Looking good so far mate, every little helps.
I know where you got that method from....me haha

Will keep an eye on this. Good Luck.

-NUMB3R44

Yeah I am trying to find your post and put it in there. :) Mind posting it or PMing me so I can edit?
 

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
DeFactos said:
NUMB3R44 said:
Looking good so far mate, every little helps.
I know where you got that method from....me haha

Will keep an eye on this. Good Luck.

-NUMB3R44

Yeah I am trying to find your post and put it in there. :) Mind posting it or PMing me so I can edit?

Done.
 

DeFactos

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 20, 2013
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
NUMB3R44 said:
DeFactos said:
NUMB3R44 said:
Looking good so far mate, every little helps.
I know where you got that method from....me haha

Will keep an eye on this. Good Luck.

-NUMB3R44

Yeah I am trying to find your post and put it in there. :) Mind posting it or PMing me so I can edit?

Done.
There you go :D
 

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
DeFactos said:
NUMB3R44 said:
DeFactos said:
NUMB3R44 said:
Looking good so far mate, every little helps.
I know where you got that method from....me haha

Will keep an eye on this. Good Luck.

-NUMB3R44

Yeah I am trying to find your post and put it in there. :) Mind posting it or PMing me so I can edit?

Done.
There you go :D

haha nice work :D
 

Xzyl

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 1, 2013
Messages
1,337
Reaction score
0
Good luck dude :D.
Hopefully everything goes your way :)

- Mσney
 

DeFactos

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 20, 2013
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
leslijs said:
Nice and don't stop on few niches make as much niches as you can and you will earn much more

Mσney said:
Good luck dude :D.
Hopefully everything goes your way :)

- Mσney


Thank you guys. I have the same hopes. :D
 
Top Bottom