Dedicated worker ready to make money *Mentor Needed*

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

kurt cobain

Reaction score
Hey, I've been in and out of the PPD marketing for quite some time, Never really made massive progress like the people I see, I do know they put time and effort in though. But what I'm really trying to get at is for someone to really mentor me and some what help me through my success, I've read tons of E-Books. Maybe I haven't been in the PPD/CPA marketing long enough. I am open to any constructional criticism, or any positive feedback, Thank you all!

Kurt Cobain,

*Please do not mind for my spelling and or grammatical errors*

Mnemonic

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Okay just do what you have read, work it! that's the secret, then if you have question ask it here.

kurt cobain

Reaction score
Mnemonic said:
Okay just do what you have read, work it! that's the secret, then if you have question ask it here.
Thanks for the feedback man, how long should I keep a niche active?

Top Bottom