Darkstar PPD/CPA Training Program - Learn to Earn Stable $$!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PraiseTheSun

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi guys,
This is darkstar and from today i am starting my training program. You guys might know me from my success story thread. Today i decided to start my training program or mentor some new guys who want to make stable $$ from ppd/cpa.

I can make fancy thread design but that would be just a waste of time etc. Let me get straight to point. You have to sign up under me on ppd/cpa site and then i will help you setup everything. Not to brag or something but i have helped some guys already and i think i should atleast get some refs for long run :P

Here is some earning proof:
3yFE2.png

3yFO8.png

So how to get started?
Sign up on awm under me and then send me your skype and then i will help you with everything.
http://www.adworkmedia.com/affiliate-publisher.php?ref=7502

Good Day

krankxl

Reaction score
I signed up ad adworkmedia once and they rejected me.. Any help getting approved lol?

PraiseTheSun

Reaction score
Added you both to skype:)

ocremix

Reaction score
Darkstar i am really interested in this training, unfortunately i have an account. Is there anything we could work out i really would like this training. Thanks :)

Greenhat

Reaction score
Hi darkstar, can you give me other reff link? i already have account there, so i can't sign-up twice :(

DotA4FuN

Reaction score
Registred on ADW, i'm not actually a newbie because i worked with FileIce for almost 6 months,made like 2000$, but i lost my motivation because in the last couple of weeks i had some important exams, but now i'm free for the summer, and i would like to start working on something big and stable, and with your help maybe i'll reach my goals. Can you PM me the skype, cause i don't have enough posts yet...

R-evolution

Reaction score
I have you on skype I think, but never had a chat with you. @ bad I havve AWM account long time ago. Pm Darkstar...

KarmaPolice

Reaction score
Can you give me a link to a ppd/cpa besides awm. Already a member there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom