Damnit Adnooka - Terrible Conversion Rate :(

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Volation

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
im doing better than ever before using adnooka, i average 60 leads a day with AWM, now i get over 90 a day with the same amount of clicks!

Akshay

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
my conversion rate is 6.26 and i got 607 click guys

deathchaos

Reaction score
good earnings guys.. im still on the struggle. 2 videos, 1k views each= stats 4 clicks = o convesion. its hard to find a good niche.

InsaneAir

Reaction score
deathchaos said:
good earnings guys.. im still on the struggle. 2 videos, 1k views each= stats 4 clicks = o convesion. its hard to find a good niche.

You just got to rank your videos bro, looks like you have a good niche there, because i wouldn't be able to get a single click with only 1k views lol. Just rank and you'll start earning pretty soon. If you need help on ranking just pm me :)

1MMigos

Reaction score
Adnooka works terrible nowadays, since a week I had lot of clicks but no leads.. :( I think I should move my niches back to Fileice

Calisthenics

Reaction score
Sometimes the earnings just fluctuate too much. Usually it happens when a good converting offer gets removed.
Give it a day and if nothing changes, you know you have to hop to another network.

moneyboy2012

Reaction score
Website
profitnotch.com
this is for me

3wdkK.png

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
So far, conversion rate is very good for me, I think you should work on your niche, it's not that popular I think...

Line

Reaction score
Also, it depends on where your traffic is coming from, I recommend HR views if you don't already.

Top Bottom