Cwookie's U2bviews method

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

DeepNDelicious

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello CPA Elites!

Today I will be presenting you a glitch/method I have used for a few months now. I will share it only on CPA Elites. Try to keep it here!

It's a quite simple glitch that will let you claim almost for free thousands of views from u2bviews. Lets jump in!

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Good luck and happy boosting!​

DeepNDelicious

Reaction score
A$IAN said:
Wait whut. This works? I have to try this out!
It does work. Just make sure your videos stay in the queue. It should add about 2-5k views every day.

Phlong

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Thanks very much! Unfortunately I have an account already there.

DeepNDelicious

Reaction score
A$IAN said:
Thanks very much! Unfortunately I have an account already there.

No problem, one last thing. Don't forget, they are mobile views.

Apex

Reaction score
If you earn 20 000 credits on u2bviews, you can use the fast views option to get 3000 to 30000 views free. :)

DeepNDelicious

Reaction score
Apex said:
If you earn 20 000 credits on u2bviews, you can use the fast views option to get 3000 to 30000 views free. :)

I hit the 10k mark to get comment rater. Sadly it dosen't work. Thank you for sharing!

Fawk

Reaction score
Gonna try this out. Should I use it on a new video or wait until the video has passed the 301+ count?

DeepNDelicious

Reaction score
Fawk said:
Gonna try this out. Should I use it on a new video or wait until the video has passed the 301+ count?

You can start it right away.

Top Bottom