Custom Domain On Blogger.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Skouti

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So I created a new LP because I had a spare domain which I didn't promote, and I decided to give the niche a chance since someone shared it here saying it was good, however I added the custom domain and still when I go to my domain the old site shows up even though the nameservers are not pointed to the hosting I used..

Does anyone knows what's up, also I've bought the domain on namecheap and when I changed the nameservers it said it will take up to 24 hours to proccess the change, more than 24 hours passed but still nothing...

Has anyone pointed a custom domain to blogger?? if yes please enlighten me :P

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Skouti said:
So I created a new LP because I had a spare domain which I didn't promote, and I decided to give the niche a chance since someone shared it here saying it was good, however I added the custom domain and still when I go to my domain the old site shows up even though the nameservers are not pointed to the hosting I used..

Does anyone knows what's up, also I've bought the domain on namecheap and when I changed the nameservers it said it will take up to 24 hours to proccess the change, more than 24 hours passed but still nothing...

Has anyone pointed a custom domain to blogger?? if yes please enlighten me :P

Try accessing it with incognito browser.
Better yet, clear your cache & cookies and try then. Happens to me all the time :)

Calisthenics

Reaction score
Changing the nameservers usually takes just a few hours so it's not the issue you are experiencing.
Try accessing your site with a proxy and see if it works as I am pretty sure it will.

Skouti

Reaction score
It's inaccessible now, I hope that's because changes are taking places.

Thanks for your answers.

Top Bottom