Creators Of Original Niches

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Are You A Original?

• I Have Created A Original Niche Idea

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • I Have Created A Niche Program and Website From Scracth

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • No. I just copy peoples videos and programs. Why do it myself?

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

Aces SEO

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
How many of you have actually created niches originally? The original idea creator of a niche? That was never before seen on youtube/google?

I have actually CREATED the idea for niches and made big money off them. Anyone who is proud they did the same post here.

If not created a original niche. atleast designed everything from scratch.

I would never copy anyones niche or flag someones video. Im for equal opportunity earnings.

DONT LIE!! :)

tbonemaker

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
google.com
that's realy rare mufasa. congrats you did. think the early bird gets the worm :D be fast. thats the key I guess.

I create all my niches from scratch by myself and I am working atm at creating a original niche idea.

Aces SEO

Reaction score
tbonemaker said:
that's realy rare mufasa. congrats you did. think the early bird gets the worm :D be fast. thats the key I guess.

I create all my niches from scratch by myself and I am working atm at creating a original niche idea.

I think people are scared to do it. An I dont blame them. Some of my original niche Ideas were fails. But some were successes now the keyword is full of my ripped videos haahaaa

Marko

Reaction score
I did create my niche my self, I spent hours and hours increasing what people want and then spend hours coding it and making the video. After two months people found out the niche and started downloading my own video.

Fnatic

Reaction score
Yea, I made a very unique website like no others. Made around $1500 with it before the website got taken down. :(

Murker

Reaction score
I would love to make my own niche, i know how to promote and stuff, but I cant think of the niche.

Dobz

Reaction score
I created my own first to upload it to youtube and made a reputable video created by myself and the new after being up on youtube for about 5days I Google my niches keywords and there were about 20 people who stole my exact video it made me feel good about creating a good video but bad because people stole it

Sparsh

Reaction score
Website
PaidPD.com
ÐỚℬℤ said:
I created my own first to upload it to youtube and made a reputable video created by myself and the new after being up on youtube for about 5days I Google my niches keywords and there were about 20 people who stole my exact video it made me feel good about creating a good video but bad because people stole it

same happens with me. So i figure out something that i will watermark videos with the youtube user account url example http://www.youtube.com/user/XSparshX with the help of windows live movie maker. and this is my channel :)

Heraclitus

Reaction score
Because of the fact that I haven't created my niche doesn't mean I have copied the video and niches of someone else.

I use unsaturated and saturated niches but I don't copy videos and do my own websites.

Change the poll please.

Hynnix

Reaction score
Yesterday I came up with something new,It's a great idea and There is non video on YT about it.
The thing is I'm new to CPA blackhat niches.
-I don't know how to setup YT->Widget (and when to use that type of download).
-Can I use Good looking blogs for niches like "download hax" or do I need a real domain
-I could use some examples of landing pages and wdgets,so I know how to start.

Top Bottom