<---+===Create Custom Good Looking Thumbnails for your Videos!!!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

chiefdatblunt

Active member
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Need a new, cell verified youtube account? View my previous tutorial below!
Get a Verified youtube account now!

Quick video on how to do this!
[align=center][video=youtube]

Now that you have your newly made youtube account heres what your going to want to do.

1. Go to youtube.com and sign in

2. Click Video manager under your username
06p6NBA.png


3. Click channel settings on left sidebar.
2kaUSvN.png


4. Click enable under Monetization
EsCnEzj.png


5. Click enable account
rG6KRm1.png


6. Agree with youtube and click i accept
lBDrQDb.png


7. Finally click i got it!

Now you will be able to use custom thumbnails for your videos!

Screen shot part of your video and save it.
If you dont have photoshop use http://pixlr.com/editor/

EXAMPLE OF PIXLR.COM

Heres mine
C9k8ln2.png

Simply put some lettering over it and it looks great!
Heres mine improved!
maa6Kz9.png

Now go back to your video and where you pick your thumbnail! There will be a new option to upload your own!
Simply click that and upload your new thumbnail!
JPZVEL2.p

Congratz your done!

Be sure to say thanks in the comments and leave some feedback!

-ChiefDatBlunt :smile:
 

TheMozak

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Nice tutorial man. Thanks for sharing ;)
 

LinX

Banned
Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
1,411
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
Website
www.youtube.com
This is not true though, you won't get custom thumbnails just because you enable monetization.
You need a constant view flow that youtube will recognize.

-LinX
 

hammerK

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 1, 2013
Messages
824
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
LinX said:
This is not true though, you won't get custom thumbnails just because you enable monetization.
You need a constant view flow that youtube will recognize.

-LinX
I can confirm that, because I´ve made the same experience
 

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
311
Reaction score
1
hammerK said:
LinX said:
This is not true though, you won't get custom thumbnails just because you enable monetization.
You need a constant view flow that youtube will recognize.

-LinX
I can confirm that, because I´ve made the same experience

When they remove your montization you thumbnail will not be removed it just stays there and you will be unable to change it
 

DutchPride

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
5,416
Reaction score
0
Location
The Netherlands.
Website
www.cpaelites.com
If this does not work for your account you can make an thumbnail in Photoshop.
And add that behind the clip in your editing software for around 1 minute.

Pros: You will have an Custom thumbnail
cons: The image will be displayed for 1min at the end of the video.
 

LinX

Banned
Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
1,411
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
Website
www.youtube.com
DutchPride said:
If this does not work for your account you can make an thumbnail in Photoshop.
And add that behind the clip in your editing software for around 1 minute.

Pros: You will have an Custom thumbnail
cons: The image will be displayed for 1min at the end of the video.

If the video gets flagged and youtube see it they will remove the video.

-LinX
 
Top Bottom