Create An Award For Elites + Legends And Win Free VIP Legends + Graphics Award

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Hello Elites,

Well today we have 2 competitions running which is pretty cool, you can find the first 1 here: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Cre...ge-And-Win-15-Free-VIP-Legends-Graphics-Award if your that eager that you want to compete in both. For this give away I need someone to create some special eye catching awards. We need 1 for Elites + Legends which will be automatically added to buyers accounts just like the VIP is when purchasing.

And yes guys.... of course those that have ordered already can request them as well! :nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

Rules

1. Needs to be SEXY anything average will be dismissed sorry, I'm looking for something to take out and introduce to my family.
2. Size = Dimensions164 × 64 please manually check each groups badges however and make certain of the sizes.
3. Unique is key here just like the VIP badges it must be custom. If you cheat (as one person did) we will know, we are not dumb so don't waste our time with entries please Elites.
4. Winners will be picked on a first come first serve type basis, if we see something special that's it! we will pick the winner.

What You Win

1. Free VIP Legends (can give this away) if given away the member must have post count above 50 with no negative reputation.
2. Graphics Award:
Graphical%20Guru.png

Good luck!

APXX

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
164x64 or the number 1 just mistake?
So i think 64x64 the image dimension.

Elites:

takmtSp.png

Legends:

YbZAqrh.png

shadowblades

Reaction score
I think it needs to be made absolutely clear to everyone that "custom" means you make every little thing in the award. You cannot download an image from the internet and add it in.

Pro

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Given this one a go :)
e43lu1K.png

How it would look :)
HVOFGpO.png

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
shadowblades said:
I think it needs to be made absolutely clear to everyone that "custom" means you make every little thing in the award. You cannot download an image from the internet and add it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom