Crazy views phenomenon? Am I just lucky?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Owneh

Reaction score
So earlier today, my content was getting taken down so I decided to make a youtube video, I make the video and 3 hours later it has like 500+ views, anyone else had this before? I didn't advertise it anywhere... I'm not complaining but I';d love to know how I did it and replicate it... has this happened to you?

Antonio

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I've had niches with 2000+ views 24 hours later, real views. It's all about the niche.

Owneh

Reaction score
123 said:
I've had niches with 2000+ views 24 hours later, real views. It's all about the niche.

Fair enough, its just weird tbh, I don't know where they are coming from.

Morpheous

Reaction score
You should make blog , website or anything you can use with that niche and earn before the niche dies. Good luck.

Tifax3

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Some people are just searching for recent videos that deal about your niche.
As there is lot of reall view, just rank it well and you should be able to earn some money =)

formula

Reaction score
It's normal...
Did you make the video in a foreign language? Maybe there's no videos for that language...so youtube ranked it pretty quickly.

Top Bottom