Crashing my Network's Email Server with My Leads

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitpat

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I've moved over to a private CPA network where I've seriously been ramping up in the last few weeks. It seems I've got so many leads I've crashed their email server :D Note I've had to blank out a lot of information as it's a private network plus I have private information I don't want to give away.

bQTKK0o.jpg

Remco

Reaction score
Website
google.com
CONGRATULATIONS.. youve done something we would all want us to happen

doodoo

Reaction score
I've seen many people earning big bucks with CPA/PPD but this one is definitely crazy.

pepeneo

Reaction score
Wow you definetly desearve a badge of awesomeness

SteelHard

Reaction score
Reqs to join said private CPA network?

Required

Reaction score
LOL Congratulations bro! What an achievement! :P

Qspy

Reaction score
mitpat said:
I've moved over to a private CPA network where I've seriously been ramping up in the last few weeks. It seems I've got so many leads I've crashed their email server :D Note I've had to blank out a lot of information as it's a private network plus I have private information I don't want to give away.

/bQTKK0o.jpg

I Wonder how many emails was that..

30-40k a day ?:D

mitpat

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for all the kind words, it was certainly different to my reaction. I spent an hour apologising to the network and other users! for messing up their email.

Also f0rest thank you for the +rep

sumusiko said:

Sorry but it's one of those networks where they find and invite you. They don't have affiliate schemes or bonus earning vouchers (like awm) but instead they just give really good service and big payouts. To be even considered you need to be earning 4 figures daily and they scrutinise all your traffic too for quality, there's no hiding or faking your traffic source. Not to mention the interview process (over skype) where they really check you know your stuff and are serious about what you're doing.

Also there is a minimum of once per month meetings where they sit down with you and analyse all your traffic patterns and suggest improvements. You have to show you're actively trying to improve and they expect you to work hard, no part timers are allowed in the network. I've privately spoken to some of the other people and a lot of them are companies of people earning 7 figures a year or higher. To give you an idea I'm considered a low earner!

MoneyKing

Reaction score
mitpat said:
Thank you everyone for all the kind words, it was certainly different to my reaction. I spent an hour apologising to the network and other users! for messing up their email.

Also f0rest thank you for the +rep

sumusiko said:

Sorry but it's one of those networks where they find and invite you. They don't have affiliate schemes or bonus earning vouchers (like awm) but instead they just give really good service and big payouts. To be even considered you need to be earning 4 figures daily and they scrutinise all your traffic too for quality, there's no hiding or faking your traffic source. Not to mention the interview process (over skype) where they really check you know your stuff and are serious about what you're doing.

Also there is a minimum of once per month meetings where they sit down with you and analyse all your traffic patterns and suggest improvements. You have to show you're actively trying to improve and they expect you to work hard, no part timers are allowed in the network. I've privately spoken to some of the other people and a lot of them are companies of people earning 7 figures a year or higher. To give you an idea I'm considered a low earner!

Congrats, sounds like you're doing really well then with CPA. How long have you been doing CPA altgether for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom