Cpalead File locker HELP

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

frieza

Reaction score
hi there i have made a File Locker on Cpalead and i have it on
getfiles.co/1aC3
i think a survay is ment to show up when clicked on download and i dont no how to add it please help me and thank you in advanced

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
The surveys show up fine.
It's probably just that there are no surveys available for your country at the moment.

frieza

Reaction score
it is ? oh i didnt no that i shall remove it asap thankz for the heads up

can i use link locker on my blog so when they enter it and put copyright music on my blog ? is that stil the same thing as file locking a copyrighted song ?

chela1980

Reaction score
I just started using this network and file locker and nothing poping up for me too. I put url to zippyshare, etc. I disabled every ad blocker, tried on VM, sent link to friend and nothing happens when am clicking Begin Download. Any ideas?

CPALeadJustin

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey Chela1980,
Can you send me a PM with your account information and I`ll take a look into this for you!

Top Bottom