Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

CPAElites MyBots

Seomasterzs

Reaction score
this is interesting, lets see how it goes also add creative massive gmail/youtube account if possible and fb so we can autolike or comment in social media with that account

CPAElites 2021

Random staff member
Staff member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
this is interesting, lets see how it goes also add creative massive gmail/youtube account if possible and fb so we can autolike or comment in social media with that account

Thank you for your feedback @Seomasterzs

At the moment there is no bot component for Facebook that has been "donated" to us by @CharlieHarper except a few outdated Facebook app snippets (apps inside Facebook). The demand has to be really high to create something new for a not covered social media platform.

The code for the creation of Gmail/YouTube accounts is outdated (2016) and does probably not work anymore.

Could you please answer the other pending questions from above?

"Before we're going to put together some screenshots (as written above) we would like to read your feedback:

- Would you theoretically be interested to use 1 or more of the social media bots, in return for your CPAElites 2021 activities or paid membership?
- Would you like to provide feedback about your personal daily workflows, desired social media functions and existing user interface components?
- What else would you need, theoretically asked?"

And which of the listed social media platforms/apps would you like to target?

BIZZY_

Reaction score
This is going to be a game changer for sure :D I have tried a lot of bots but the problem I had the most was IP detection and bans.. maybe its a idea to implement a optional small fee so people can get the right proxys through a trusted source.

Required

Reaction score
I got to this a bit late. Bots are a lot of work to maintain... if you're going to spend 150,000 on this be prepared for the maintenance costs as well.

I'd like to know what you mean by "personal workflow". Will these bots manage multiple accounts, post from certain feeds, automated content generation, generate ideas?

It's just too confusing at the moment to say, realistically, "yeah I'd use that and it would attract hundreds of thousands of new users".

Definitely need more information on what these bots will do and what the website-given limitations would be.

Last edited:

CPAElites 2021

Random staff member
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
@Required

Thank you for your detailed feedback.

if you're going to spend 150,000 on this be prepared for the maintenance costs as well.

Yes, we are prepared. Every social media platform/app may change the API, encyption, signing etc. at any time and cause significant changes in the future.

I'd like to know what you mean by "personal workflow". Will these bots manage multiple accounts, post from certain feeds, automated content generation, generate ideas?

We meant: Every user has his own personal workflow.

User #1 may prefer: Login, request list of friend requests, confirm all pending friends, send a message/chat to all new friends, post a video with a link, logout.
User #2 could use this: Login, request pending messages/chats, send answers to all pending messaging/chat partners, logout.
User #3 could like: Login, post video A with a link, post video B with a link, logout.
User #4 may prefer: Login, scrape possible friends, add all of them, logout.
User #5 may use: Login with account A, do some random activities, logout. Login with account B, do some random acitivies, logout. Login with Account C etc. (to age accounts)
User #6 may think totally different.

So we would like to know the personal daily workflows of the typical bot users in advance.

Astenay

Reaction score
very nice idea.

A Tik Tok Bot would be very interesting because i think there is huge potential to make good amount of money, the same with snapchat.

CPAElites 2021

Random staff member
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
CPAElites "MyBots" - Free social media bots for every active CPAElites 2021 member.

Your platform choice

Free social media bots for every active CPAElites 2021 member:

(The following content is hidden for guests and lurkers, so please register or login first.)

As a follow-up of the post https://www.cpaelites.com/forum/threads/cpaelites-mybots-coming-soon.68309/post-723337 we would like to see your decision:

CPAElites 2021 background information:

Astenay

Reaction score
I know already that there many telegram scrapper adder bots out there, where u scrap members from other groups and add it to your own group automatically, but all these bots dont work so good, the bots maybe add everytime only 20 members at once. But maybe all these bots dont work anymore so good because of the secruity of telegram i dont know.

with a good bot that can do this easily and add maybe 10k members in few mins into my group, u can serious make big easy cash, because there are many big adult groups out there.

Top Bottom