CPA tax question

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

illuminati

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
September 4, 2013
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
I'm with Adnooka and they pay me I've been making thousands with them and I haven't submitted my SSN or tax info to Adnooka. But when it comes tax month which is April 2014 of next year all I have to do it report my income to U.S government correct?

Just wondering cause some networks don't require this information and it's your responsibility to report your taxes to your own government.

Can someone just clarify this information? Thanks guys
 

NYNF

Well-known member
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
As long as someone reports all of your earnings. I think Adnooka and the other CPA networks ask for tax info so they can report it. It just has to be reported. AVOID JAIL.
 

illuminati

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
September 4, 2013
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
NYNF said:
As long as someone reports all of your earnings. I think Adnooka and the other CPA networks ask for tax info so they can report it. It just has to be reported. AVOID JAIL.


So on April 2014 I just report the earnings I got from Adnooka and I'm good right?
 

NYNF

Well-known member
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
illuminati said:
NYNF said:
As long as someone reports all of your earnings. I think Adnooka and the other CPA networks ask for tax info so they can report it. It just has to be reported. AVOID JAIL.


So on April 2014 I just report the earnings I got from Adnooka and I'm good right?
Yeah
 

pepeneo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 7, 2013
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
0
Luckaly I have a werry corrupt goverment and you can do whatever you want, I live in eastern europe where the avg salary is 150$ ,yet we have the most expansive gasoline in eu and all other prices are the same as germany france etc ofcorce these countries have at least 10x more the avg salary..
I worked for aprox 9 years and not 1 day legally this because the goverment would take 40% as tax.
so instead of getting 150$/mo you get 90$/mo if you work legally.
At the moment there are over 6 million of myfellow countrymen working abroad that is 30% of the population and aprox 70% of the active working population.
So in short I never worrie for paying tax, never payed and never will, whats the point , form a legal stand of point I didn't work 1 day of my life and I could ask for whelfare (30$/mo).
So in short if you want to keep all the money and do whatever you want move to one of the former comunist countries and I promise you will love it.
Well good luck with your taxforms bro.
 

Zillionaire

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
December 20, 2014
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
pepeneo said:
Luckaly I have a werry corrupt goverment and you can do whatever you want, I live in eastern europe where the avg salary is 150$ ,yet we have the most expansive gasoline in eu and all other prices are the same as germany france etc ofcorce these countries have at least 10x more the avg salary..
I worked for aprox 9 years and not 1 day legally this because the goverment would take 40% as tax.
so instead of getting 150$/mo you get 90$/mo if you work legally.
At the moment there are over 6 million of myfellow countrymen working abroad that is 30% of the population and aprox 70% of the active working population.
So in short I never worrie for paying tax, never payed and never will, whats the point , form a legal stand of point I didn't work 1 day of my life and I could ask for whelfare (30$/mo).
So in short if you want to keep all the money and do whatever you want move to one of the former comunist countries and I promise you will love it.
Well good luck with your taxforms bro.

Stumbled upon this thread after all this time. Wondering if you still don't pay taxes, because I think I know what country are you talking about and I might be living in the same one.
 

pepeneo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 7, 2013
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
0
Damn thats an old ass post, laws changed recently, now we have to pay aprox 16% income tax
 
Top Bottom