CPA/PPD Helpdesk on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.net

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phlong

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
So recently I had an idea how we can get more members and visitors to this CPA Forum. Obviously the idea is: Advertising. But what kind of advertising? Here is my suggestion:
CPAElites is administrated by awesome legendary earners and I'm sure there are good earners registered here as well. And that's why we should open a CPA/PPD Helpdesk on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- in the CPA/PPD Section.
What do we need?
- An awesome thread layout
- Good earners that are willing to help
That thread would be awesome advertising for sure! What do you think? :cheesy:

Zyzz

Reaction score
I would love to help out, but I only earned $5 this month, so I'm not qualified for it lol

Phlong

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Zyzz said:
I would love to help out, but I only earned $5 this month, so I'm not qualified for it lol
Everybody can join and help. You don't have to answer every question of them, only the ones you are able to answer ;)

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I would love to help, this way I leearn some more ^^

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
I actually just took this very idea, then edited the section on the forum. I renamed it to:
CPA Elites Newbies Helpdesk
Newbies can seek help from the legendary earners in here.

:azn:

Marvin

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
This is actually a great idea. Hopefully we can get the thread design done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom