cpa legends,just answer my simple questions:)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

arun9020

Reaction score
I don't meant this thread for just gurus.. So straight to the matter. So my first question is that in cpa does the email submit offer only required to fill out a email address to get the lead or enter the email them complete a survey like questionnaire? I manually tried to fill out a offer. It's showing under email submit offer. The landing page simply asks for email. When I enters the email is redirects to another page with asking a small survey. So weather I get paid only by entering the email without completing the following survey???

My second question is that weather the pin submits actually cost money for the user or the advertiser pay the money.?
Is this same for credit card submits?

Qspy

Reaction score
1.The person who will do the offers needs to do the questionnaire to (the survey after email submit)

2.I Don't understand your question..

Gunslinger

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
after they submit they email it will automatically count as lead. of course it needs to be a valid email address.

Pin submits will cost money to the user who completes the survey.

arun9020

Reaction score
OK here is my second question. Suppose am doing a pin submit offer, that is entering my phone number and verify the code, does it actually cost money for the person entering phone number or the advertising company pay the money.. So

Thanks for your valuable reply

Gunslinger

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Don't complete an offer by yourself you will get ban in your current network.

it will cost you cellphone load if you complete the survey.

arun9020

Reaction score
So it means no need to fill the remaining survey right?after just submitting email we got a lead! Any thanks for your reply..

Top Bottom