CPA Legends Feedback

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I just want to quickly mention that I think it's *extremely* dumb to allow anyone to just outright buy CPA Legends without having CPA Elite first. Everyone could've just waited and got CPA Legends instead considering it seems there's content that's worth more. I would have thought about buying CPA Legends more if no one could just outright pay less than what I paid without purchasing CPA Elite. No point. That's my two cents.

Edit: I forgot to mention it's mainly because it doesn't feel exclusive at all.

P.S - I'm closing this thread unless any staff member wants to reply of course, I'm too busy to debate.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
1. What you said makes no sense at all:
Everyone could've just waited and got CPA Legends instead

First of all how could EVERYONE of just waited, when the Legends was only started this month and Elites has been open for way longer than that.

2. Lastly, so if I go and buy a car today and a new model is released in 6 months, should the car dealer HAVE to give it to me, because "I could of waited" you really think that is how life works are you being serious?

3. Based on this:
CPA Legends instead considering it seems there's content that's worth more
Your wrong all the content in the VIP sections is good, nobody is saying that one is better than the other apart from you! and if your saying that you only join VIP sections because of the content, I would suggest that you have the wrong attitude 100% etc...

4. Who said Legends was going to be "exclusive" we have said all along that anyone can upgrade. Go and read the upgrading criteria on all the threads.
By doing so you would see that nobody even mentioned the term "exclusive" that is something you have said not us.

Line

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

First of all how could EVERYONE of just waited, when the Legends was only started this month and Elites has been open for way longer than that.

2. Lastly, so if I go and buy a car today and a new model is released in 6 months, should the car dealer HAVE to give it to me, because "I could of waited" you really think that is how life works are you being serious?

3. Based on this:
Your wrong all the content in the VIP sections is good, nobody is saying that one is better than the other apart from you! and if your saying that you only join VIP sections because of the content, I would suggest that you have the wrong attitude 100% etc...

4. Who said Legends was going to be "exclusive" we have said all along that anyone can upgrade. Go and read the upgrading criteria on all the threads.
By doing so you would see that nobody even mentioned the term "exclusive" that is something you have said not us.

I'm not going to lie, but you're not exactly saying anything which makes sense either.

I'm referring to the fact that every individual who purchased CPA Elites could've got a better deal if they waited for 'CPA Legends' - I don't see why someone can just completely outright purchase CPA Legends without buying CPA Elites, it 'feels' like CPA Legends wouldn't be as exclusive if so. Maybe I worded it wrong, but I'm not saying it's exclusive. I believe there's more than just me who would agree with what I'm saying.

It seems everything I say has been taken seriously as if I had of put sarcasm in my sentences, you would've taken that and quoted me on it.

And your vehicle theory, I guess it's logical to wait 6 months for the newer version of the vehicle instead of paying for the older one and realising you could've saved that money and put a little extra towards the 'newer' model. Your theory is also contradicting to what I was attempting to point out, you don't need to buy the older version in order to obtain the newer version which is why I believe it's not as exclusive.

My attitude towards buying VIP is absolutely fine. Maybe someone enjoys buying something to just stare at it all day but I'd prefer to utilize it and get the job done, not mess around. Sure, if I'd like to contribute to posting on the forums, I guess I'll do so but I could have 0 posts and just be in it for the content.

In addition to that, I fail to see how in one of your previous posts, 'lack of colored names' is justification for a new group so soon.

> "Oh yeah of course that must be right, we are ripping you off because we opened a new VIP group on the forum to balance the colours and groups out, damn you caught us out this is really bad news for us."

Now, I'd like to see what you think about my criticism which I consider constructive for the benefit of everyone else. There's a lot of forums out there which will flat out ban me for this post, so I guess I'm curious in addition to that to see how far the ban hammer goes here.

P.S - I opened the thread due to the fact you didn't mention closing it for good and I closed it originally.

CPAElites Team

Reaction score
Morph said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

3. Based on this:

I'm not going to lie, but you're not exactly saying anything which makes sense either.

I'm referring to the fact that every individual who purchased CPA Elites could've got a better deal if they waited for 'CPA Legends' - I don't see why someone can just completely outright purchase CPA Legends without buying CPA Elites, it 'feels' like CPA Legends wouldn't be as exclusive if so. Maybe I worded it wrong, but I'm not saying it's exclusive. I believe there's more than just me who would agree with what I'm saying.

It seems everything I say has been taken seriously as if I had of put sarcasm in my sentences, you would've taken that and quoted me on it.

And your vehicle theory, I guess it's logical to wait 6 months for the newer version of the vehicle instead of paying for the older one and realising you could've saved that money and put a little extra towards the 'newer' model. Your theory is also contradicting to what I was attempting to point out, you don't need to buy the older version in order to obtain the newer version which is why I believe it's not as exclusive.

My attitude towards buying VIP is absolutely fine. Maybe someone enjoys buying something to just stare at it all day but I'd prefer to utilize it and get the job done, not mess around. Sure, if I'd like to contribute to posting on the forums, I guess I'll do so but I could have 0 posts and just be in it for the content.

In addition to that, I fail to see how in one of your previous posts, 'lack of colored names' is justification for a new group is good for the forums so soon.

> "Oh yeah of course that must be right, we are ripping you off because we opened a new VIP group on the forum to balance the colours and groups out, damn you caught us out this is really bad news for us."

Now, I'd like to see what you think about my criticism which I consider constructive for the benefit of everyone else. There's a lot of forums out there which will flat out ban me for this post, so I guess I'm curious in addition to that to see how far the ban hammer goes here.

P.S - I opened the thread due to the fact you didn't mention closing it for good and I closed it originally.

Actually, I made perfect sense 100% based on responding to what you said, I suggest you re read what I replied with to be honest.

Edit: I don't ban people for their views, I just respond to them and let my words do the talking.

Aɪʀʙᴏʀɴᴇ

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
Morph said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

3. Based on this:

In addition to that, I fail to see how in one of your previous posts, 'lack of colored names' is justification for a new group is good for the forums so soon.

Actually, I made perfect sense 100% based on responding to what you said, I suggest you re read what I replied with to be honest.

Edit: I don't ban people for their views, I just respond to them and let my words do the talking.

Ah! atleat this forum's staffs are not like those LQ staffs from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.

Helper

Reaction score
We have two different VIP groups. Elites and Legends. We decided to make Legends so that we could provide different content and a bit higher prices, and making Elites more accessible by lowering the price, and even discounted Legends for existing VIP members. We're not ripping you off. You don't have to buy Elites or Legends, and we are not closing down Elites either or removing content. If you were not aware of a new car model, would you still wait 6 months? What if a new car model does not come out? You've spent 6 months without a car, because you don't want to buy the current model because maybe there is a new one coming. We have two "car models" if you wish. One is new and a bit more expensive but maybe more luxurious, and one is bigger, more features, and a bit less expensive.

Is Legends a better deal than Elites? Maybe, maybe not. Elites has a lot more shares, a bigger community, and is cheaper. Legends is more expensive, new, but has more content from staff members. I think it's really unfair that you're accusing us of ripping everyone off simply because we have made new guides in it.

If you buy the book "C Programming Language" on your Kindle, and awhile later the "C Programming Language 2nd Edition" comes out, would you ask the author to give you the new one for free, or call him a ripper/scammer for making a new version?

We never made a promise of not having a new group either.

My 2 cents.

CPAElites Team

Reaction score
ReadByte said:
We have two different VIP groups. Elites and Legends. We decided to make Legends so that we could different content and a bit higher prices, and making Elites more accessible by lowering the price, and even discounted Legends for existing VIP members. We're not ripping you off. You don't have to buy Elites or Legends, and we are not closing down Elites either or removing content. If you were not aware of a new car model, would you still wait 6 months? What if a new car model does not come out? You've spent 6 months without a car, because you don't want to buy the current model because maybe there is a new one coming. We have two "car models" if you wish. One is new and a bit more expensive but maybe more luxurious, and one is bigger, more features, and a bit less expensive.

Is Legends a better deal than Elites? Maybe, maybe not. Elites has a lot more shares, a bigger community, and is cheaper. Legends is more expensive, new, but has more content from staff members. I think it's really unfair that you're accusing us of ripping everyone off simply because we have made a has new guides in it.

If you buy the book "C Programming Language" on your Kindle, and awhile later the "C Programming Language 2nd Edition" comes out, would you ask the author to give you the new one for free, or call him a ripper/scammer for making a new version?

We never made a promise of not having a new group either.

My 2 cents.

I think that pretty much clears it all up, not much left to say to this IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom