CPA Lander issues! (IMPORTANT!)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVBScripter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello,

I have bought CPA Lander a long while ago.
After I bought my new laptop *see thread* I can't open CPA Lander anymore, it claims that my code isn't valid.

I do have a picture of my serial code, so I got proof that I bought it.
Could someone help me with this please?

Thanks in advance,

TheVBScripter

punkHD

Reaction score
Why would you want "someone" to help you when you bought it legitimately? Contact the seller.
(I don't have CPA Lander, so I can't help)

TheVBScripter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
punkHD said:
Why would you want "someone" to help you when you bought it legitimately? Contact the seller.
I don't like the quotations, it seems like you think that I lie.. Because you apperently like the quotations, here is a nice short story :evil:
I asked for help because "someone" knows "maybe" who I need to "contact" to get rid of my "problem" that's why.
I don't have the contacts of the seller, because it was a member of --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.
I thought maybe that "someone" had the contact details of the seller, so I could contact him about my problem.

punkHD

Reaction score
TheVBScripter said:
punkHD said:
I don't like the quotations, it seems like you think that I lie.. Because you apperently like the quotations, here is a nice short story :evil:
I asked for help because "someone" knows "maybe" who I need to "contact" to get rid of my "problem" that's why.
I don't have the contacts of the seller, because it was a member of --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.
I thought maybe that "someone" had the contact details of the seller, so I could contact him about my problem.

You are only quoting yourself adversely.
cool-story-bro.jpg

Anyways, OT: I wish I could help but --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- has blocked my country.

R-evolution

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
CPA Lander is just a piece of sh**. I waited few weeks until i got answer from the seller. Go to his selling page and use the contact form http://www.cpalander.net/contact.html . Then wait for response, it will take a while... finger crossed! (i will pm you his skype if needed even though he is never online0
Worst money i spent on software...

alexparris

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
tha cpalander members page is bs even the payed members can't see thier serial key, its only appears me at first @
contact him directly on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- with your pp transaction ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom