CPA Elites VIP Elites Worth it?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have 20 dollars in my pay-pal just sitting there and im just getting into ppd and cpa and im wondering is CPA Elites VIP Elites worth it has anyone found stuff on there that has helped them out a lot or is the stuff on there just common knowledge im really thinking about upgrading i just want to know if its worth the 20$ :smile:

God

Reaction score
Yea its worth it, the information you get there will help you earn for than $20 I personally think. Although its just a thought because I don't have VIP :).

User

Reaction score
If you know what you are doing already, use that 20 to invest, CPA Elites has a lot of content but if you don't have the time to use all that content then it is not worth it right now as this stage where it is your first set of money.

Heraclitus

Reaction score
Don't by Elites. Use that money to earn more and then upgrade. If you have no cash to invest you'll be in a hard position.

Dobz

Reaction score
Heraclitus said:
Don't by Elites. Use that money to earn more and then upgrade. If you have no cash to invest you'll be in a hard position.

Everyone who says don't buy it has elite or legends?

Soup

Reaction score
Right now, I say no cause I'm saving up my money to hurry and buy GTA V since I couldn't preorder it. But I would go for it and buy it. It seems like all the content that may actually benefit you is for premium members only.

arkmayl7

Reaction score
better invest for steady income. once youre in good position, then buy elite. me too planning to buy it later :)

Vampirion_LKM

Reaction score
You can either buy Elite/Legend now and be out of money to invest.
Or invest now and buy legend/elite later on.

It's not like you can't earn without legends/elite.
They share good methods/knowledge there but those are mostly tips & tricks to improve CR/Views/Rank etc...

Earn some more money and buy it afterwards, thats how I did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom