CPA Elites Is Seriously Addictive

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Elites,

Today I just realized how seriously addictive and awesome CPA Elites is :shock: I just wanted to share that on here. Random I know but there you go that is how I feel right now. Have a good weekend everyone I'm off out for a meal this evening.

Line

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Seems like your mood has changed lately. You seem to be happy posting all the time, lol. < Great.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Royal said:
Seems like your mood has changed lately. You seem to be happy posting all the time, lol. < Great.

Yeah it's better to be happy than pissed off lol!
Life is not always easy however.

adidam

Reaction score
Yeah, It's Addictive :) I have said many times that CPAElites is much more addictive then Facebook!

Line

Reaction score
adidam said:
Yeah, It's Addictive :) I have said many times that CPAElites is much more addictive then Facebook!

Heh, I don't even touch Facebook. I deleted ~400 friends around two years ago and only login to snoop around. texting/phone apps is my method of comms. My older sister is like one of those girls with 1k+ friends (mid 20s), same with my younger bro in high school.

I've told them so much how they waste their time when they could be doing something so much more productive. Meh, it beats me. My brother and his mates just want to play FIFA, go out to play football, skip school and goto regular football matches with season tickets.. my god. They'd rather slack. My sister night clubs like every single weekend and has done for years. Even going on 2-3 hour drives to hit up London. My brother will do the same.

./moremoneyforthosewhoactuallystrivetobesuccessful =)

Heraclitus

Reaction score
Royal said:
adidam said:

Heh, I don't even touch Facebook. I deleted ~400 friends around two years ago and only login to snoop around. texting/phone apps is my method of comms. My older sister is like one of those girls with 1k+ friends (mid 20s), same with my younger bro in high school.

I've told them so much how they waste their time when they could be doing something so much more productive. Meh, it beats me. My brother and his mates just want to play FIFA, go out to play football, skip school and goto regular football matches with season tickets.. my god. They'd rather slack. My sister night clubs like every single weekend and has done for years. Even going on 2-3 hour drives to hit up London. My brother will do the same.

./moremoneyforthosewhoactuallystrivetobesuccessful =)

Seems to me like they are having a great time! As long as they keep up with school and stuff. Not everyone can make money online you know.

Antionist

Reaction score
I'm never on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- anymore, thanks to CPA Elites :wink:

Stewmath

Reaction score
adidam said:

Facebook sucks donkey balls, id happily come here instead

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I am having such a wonderful time spending time on cpaelites, and yes, cpae is pretty addictive, thanks for building this wonderful community for us hawk.

Top Bottom