CPA content locker question

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

PPDer

Reaction score
Hi,

If I add the content locker code to the template's HTML on blogger will my visitors have to complete another survey if they try to navigate to a different page on the same blog they have unlocked before?

hammerK

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hm never tried that, but why you don´t test it by yourself and tell us ?! ;) Will your CL open onpage load or onclick?

BlvdJeremy

Reaction score
Website
www.Blvd-Media.com
PPDer said:
Hi,

If I add the content locker code to the template's HTML on blogger will my visitors have to complete another survey if they try to navigate to a different page on the same blog they have unlocked before?

That would depend on how your Content Locker works. Some networks have an access time, so it's up to you if they need to complete another survey when they move to a different page. Other networks might not though, so if you have the Tool showing on up every post on your blog it might require a survey completion every time you refresh the page. Check with your Account Manager and figure out the functionality of the Tool you are using.

My suggestion would be to not lock every page of your website, only the content. If you have content on every page it might be a good idea to figure out a way to deliver it without locking the entire site, like through a link you can have prompt the tool. I feel users might get annoyed if they had to complete a survey for every page of your blog that they visit.

Just my two cents! :grin:

PPDer

Reaction score
BlvdJeremy said:
PPDer said:
Hi,

That would depend on how your Content Locker works. Some networks have an access time, so it's up to you if they need to complete another survey when they move to a different page. Other networks might not though, so if you have the Tool showing on up every post on your blog it might require a survey completion every time you refresh the page. Check with your Account Manager and figure out the functionality of the Tool you are using.

My suggestion would be to not lock every page of your website, only the content. If you have content on every page it might be a good idea to figure out a way to deliver it without locking the entire site, like through a link you can have prompt the tool. I feel users might get annoyed if they had to complete a survey for every page of your blog that they visit.

Just my two cents! :grin:

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I just found the option to adjust the time limit of a visitor.

Top Bottom