CPA BAWSES PLZ HELP!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Crystals

Reaction score
Hey Guys my video is stuck on the 2nd page its highly saturated and i want it to reach the 1st page what i have to do.
Well this never happened to me because my method rank the video to page 1 directly without it being stuck and now my video is stuck on the 2nd page and its the 3rd to be specific.
plz help

hammerK

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
You said that your method is saturated... maybe the videos in front of yours are really old? O r they have more backlinks? check your competitors with www.ahrefs.com that might give you an answer

Crystals

Reaction score
ty dude but my video is the 1st on google and the 3rd on the 2nd page on youtube that means i have better backlinks

Blastoise

Reaction score
I am having a similar problem, no matter how much I boost it, it remains on page 2. But as soon as I stop I drop to page 3

Repun

Reaction score
Crystals said:
Youtube sucks :/ why is it soo stupid?

dude try to add more comments/likes and views
youtube is stupid -_-
i made a niche video n it got ranked at page 6 , i added views n everything still there
re-uploaded the video again with different thumbnail..on a new account n it got ranked @ first page lmao

primux

Reaction score
Youtube is really random towards ranking. Try making a new video like Repun.

HondaNSX

Reaction score
I got the same issue. When I uploaded it was at 2nd page, I come back today its like at the 6th Page. I added views likes favorites, and comments. Youtube don't like me. I won't give in though. I will continue to give views comments likes and favs. I'll keep you updated! :)

Blastoise

Reaction score
Zuey said:
Youtube is really random towards ranking. Try making a new video like Repun.

It is so frustrating to make a new one after having spent quite a bit ranking the old one :cry:

Crystals

Reaction score
it costed me around $16 to make the whole video and rank it to the 2nd page ( But because of my optimization i got my video ranked the 1st on google! With no backlinks )

Top Bottom