May 2021 Share Copy-paste affiliate profits - $3k per month 2021

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

May 2021 Share

wins37

Reaction score
Copy-paste affiliate profits - $3k per month 2021

So as not to confuse anybody, this is a quote from the author describing his ebook:

"2020 has been a crappy year for most of us. I get it. Amazon has just cut their affiliate commissions by 80%, the virus is out to get us all, and the economy is going down the sh*tter.

That doesn’t mean you can’t benefit from this little downfall in 2021.

My affiliate business has been climbing and I have made $3,000+ P/M almost passively.
I have barely touched my sites in months, and it brings in cash like clockwork.

It wasn’t hard at all; in fact, it is pretty much a copy-paste job. I scaled the hell out of my sites, and am now replicating the sites with new niches, and bringing in even more money.

Best of all, all my eggs are in different baskets. I’m making money from clients directly to my PayPal for large sums of cash, I’m making passive side income from Clickbank promoting extremely low competition products and am getting all of this traffic for FREE.

No paid ads
No social media shout outs
All traffic are from buyer economies"

Download link:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

* Moderator edit: VirusTotal scan link added (forum rules)
hope this help me to get this 3k thank you for sharing this

zedpal

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Thanks for the info ! I'll definitely check out this. We're all familiar with the process of research: exploring the internet, scouring Google, and reading through forums for tips on how to make our lives easier. But with the vast amount of information available, it can be hard to decide which information is worth paying attention to.

billy-digitlance

Reaction score

So as not to confuse anybody, this is a quote from the author describing his ebook:

"2020 has been a crappy year for most of us. I get it. Amazon has just cut their affiliate commissions by 80%, the virus is out to get us all, and the economy is going down the sh*tter.

My affiliate business has been climbing and I have made $3,000+ P/M almost passively.

It wasn’t hard at all; in fact, it is pretty much a copy-paste job. I scaled the hell out of my sites, and am now replicating the sites with new niches, and bringing in even more money.

Best of all, all my eggs are in different baskets. I’m making money from clients directly to my PayPal for large sums of cash, I’m making passive side income from Clickbank promoting extremely low competition products and am getting all of this traffic for FREE.

No paid ads

Download link:

Wow that's great buddy!

No paid ads

Download link:

Oh, that's nice man! I'm totally new to the game of affiliate marketing and cpa in general.. so I'm gonna download it, and hopefully extracting some value off of it. Thanks for sharing this!

OMGWTFISTHIS

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Curious as to what this could be. I've been out of the game for awhile, and I haven't seen much anymore.

android

Reaction score
What is this about? Finally we got the forum back, missed it so much eheheh

jbrock580

Reaction score

No paid ads

Download link:

I hope this is something that works and I can do easily. Let me try my luck with this

Top Bottom