Coolioh's Journey to 50$ a day.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolioh

Reaction score
Hello all, Coolioh here, I was searching trough the forum, finding a lot of stuff and learned a lot of things regarding CPA/PDD. I have around maybe a month of experience in CPA/PPD, but learning new things day by day.
My favorite sections are always the member progress, seeing someone going from 0 a day to 100$ a day is truly inspiring and very motivational. So I said to myself, why don't I create a journey thread, with my goals and stats for me to track, and maybe motivate some members like a lot motivated me, and here I am :)

My current goal is to reach 50$ a day from CPA/PPD. I am using Adnooka for PPD-ish stuff, and Adworkmedia for legit stuff. I stared with AWM maybe 2 weeks ago, and Adnooka few days ago. ( Used another network before them)

My promotion method is Youtube+blogger.

My current stats:
Mbd2UpO.png

gZJFzSU.png

I have 3 Niches, that I uploaded around 3 weeks ago. 2 are on adnooka and 1 on awm.
The reason I didn't upload more niches is because I really had no time. My mother had a car accident the day I stopped uploading, And I was helping around the house, basically doing all the chores that she did ( And boy do I appreciate her a lot more now, doing the stuff she did), since I am the only child. And had a lot of stuff to study for my exams, now that I am done with my exams, and my mother is feeling a bit better (still not recovered, but we are getting there) I cant continue with my PPD/CPA endeavours.
I will work on a new niche tomorrow or the day after, and will update this thread for my progress / stats.

Hope I reach my goals, also I wish the best of luck to all the members of cpaelites in your moneymaking journey ! :)

Coolioh.

Coolioh

Reaction score
capricious said:
all the best with your journey.
And hope your mom gets well soon! :)

Thanks for the kind words mate much appreciated, wish you all the best with your online earnings also ! :)

So lets continue with my journey.

Day 1. ( Yesterday - 16.5.2013)
Didn't do anything, wasted almost the whole day taking my mother to the doctors for a control etc, earnings also were pretty bad. So overall a really bad day yesterday.

Earned : $1.27

Day 2. (Today-17.5.2013)

Researched 2 niches, currently in a progress of making videos for them.

Goals for Today :
Upload those 2 videos.
Boost them with Views/Likes/Comments using Vages and Enhanceviews.

We'll see how it goes.

Earnings so far for today : $2.70

Coolioh

Reaction score
Day 2. (17.5.2013)

Final Earnings : $5.56

Day 3. (18.5.2013)

Didn't do that much with CPA, except uploading one video, had some freelance service completed for a client, earned 50$ from that, so quite happy with it.

Earnings from CPA : $7.57
Adnooka :
tCmpRdS.png

AWM :
1ad6uKW.png

Day 4. (19.5.2013)

Goals:
Research 2 niches today, make videos, and boost them with views/likes/comments. Will update earnings from today, tomorrow.

Adorkable

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
You're doing pretty good man!
Hope I can start on an active niche like that.

Coolioh

Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement guys, much appreciated ! :)

Day 4. (19.5.2013)

Earnings : $4.1

Day 5. (19.5.2013)

dDecgy7.png

Earnings : $6.94

Bad day. Only 3 leads, due to the video deletion, but managed to get that 5$ lead, saving my ass :>

Today's Plan : 2 Videos got taken down, so guess for today, I'm going to re-upload them, and re-boost them. Also will try to research 1-2 new niches, and do the same. :)

Will continue to work hard and smart, untill I reach my goals ! Even then, not going to stop :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom