Cooldr1's PPD Journey to making it Big

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

cooldr1

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
lgt3400.png

this passed week has been amazing for me 2 days ago I had my highest earnings in one day ever 42 dollars wish I had a picture to show you guys for some reason I did not screen shoot it either way I am starting to record my daily progress in this threat to keep you guys update today I am also launching a new niche Kind of saturated but My friend told me Saturated works. well anyways I just really hope this new niche can bring me some more money so I can be making my desired 50+ a day I have been in PPD for about 5 months but the first 2 I don't count them because I was eating shit not really taking it serious well now I am and I hope to earn much mula.​

This is my Progress monthly As I started taking PPD seriously and actually investing time and effort into finding niches and methods that "WORK". Also from month 3 to 4 you can see when I started taking it serious 16 dollars month 3 then with little effort I got to 150+ If I can do it so can you :)​

lgt2bb.png

DAY 1.
YbVIfGP.png

DAY 2.
1DLXwRl.png

DAY 3.
voDo1ne.png

DAY 4.
MR1SFCk.png

DAY 5.
lgtb9dd.png

11.00usd already going good this month is going real good
Going good so far I am already at an average of +10 USD everyday this week which I love! I hope to keep progressing to the 20+ a day then 30+ so on and so on.​

Fawk

Reaction score
Nice earnings! Keep it up and you'll be making double in no time.

cooldr1

Reaction score
Thanks man Ill try! :D

AdludumAndre

Reaction score
Nice man, congratulations to your current earnings. When ever you need help at FileFire, feel free to message kyle or me :).

cooldr1

Reaction score
Thanks guys im in school today so i cant really update yesterday i peaked at 15 dollars and today im already at 9 dollars :)

zexo

Reaction score
Keep on working man, you'll get there. Use the information I gave you from the class and experiment with your own ideas. If you're earning more then $5 a day constantly, then it's a sign that you're doing something wrong. Don't stop, keep on working! :)

cooldr1

Reaction score
jUST A QUICK UPDATE TO MY POST :) I SEE PROGRESS!

Jim Newman

Reaction score
Nice job so far your really making a lot compared to some people. Keep working hard and you will get to that $30 a day trust me!

Top Bottom