Cookies/history. Delete after every login?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I've looked it up and some people say you must delete your cookies and history and others say you don't.

What do you think, do accounts get deleted if you don't delete your history and cookies?

Calisthenics

Reaction score
Yes, because YouTube will be able to track down your videos simply by taking a look at your cookies.

Satisfaction

Reaction score
Don't care for the thread, more about your signature. Please stop promoting bidroop as it is fake and a scam you're promoting this site but you fail to realize that they have scammed before and will scam again.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Satisfaction said:
Don't care for the thread, more about your signature. Please stop promoting bidroop as it is fake and a scam you're promoting this site but you fail to realize that they have scammed before and will scam again.

I removed that from his profile, also he has been spoken to about it.
Lets not argue, get on please guys.

Ignore

Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
Satisfaction said:

I removed that from his profile, also he has been spoken to about it.
Lets not argue, get on please guys.

Indeed ;) I was in an amusement park today.
Ontopic again, only 1 person said that you must clear history. What do other people say?

Top Bottom