Content Locker Strange Problem [AWM]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

lastbencher9

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I am facing a strange problem with onclick AWM content locker ( I am using wordpress). Half part of gateway gets hidden after loading and only offers are visible ( Screen shot Attached ). I had same problems 2 months ago when i was using EZ content locker. i deleted EZ plugin and uploaded all scripts to single .php and all started work well but again facing same problem. I have tried pasting scripts in header.php and footer.php but all loading same half part. :mad: plz help me.

Looking for fast solution. :sleep:

EBAH

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have never seen that issue, could be a problem with wordpress itself, but I personally don't use WP since I hate it.

lastbencher9

Reaction score
EBAH said:
I have never seen that issue, could be a problem with wordpress itself, but I personally don't use WP since I hate it.

well its ok thnx for ur time.looking for answer still. tried everything

Alienware

Reaction score
If there is a problem with coding then i can help you. I have to know the wordpress page. (PM Me If You Can) :)

lastbencher9

Reaction score
вℓαcк said:
If there is a problem with coding then i can help you. I have to know the wordpress page. (PM Me If You Can) :)

well i am using Magnificent By Elegant Themes. i have not changed any coding. i have pasted total 8 scripts of different gateways at bottom of single.php

Alienware

Reaction score
lastbencher9 said:
вℓαcк said:

well i am using Magnificent By Elegant Themes. i have not changed any coding. i have pasted total 8 scripts of different gateways at bottom of single.php

At least i have to see your page. (If you trust)

Geyser

Reaction score
вℓαcк said:
lastbencher9 said:
вℓαcк said:

There really is no reason to see his page unless you want his niche.

Check your css to make sure all your functions are correctly declared. Also check your offers from AWM on your widget.

Alienware

Reaction score
Geyser said:
вℓαcк said:
lastbencher9 said:
вℓαcк said:

There really is no reason to see his page unless you want his niche.

Check your css to make sure all your functions are correctly declared. Also check your offers from AWM on your widget.

No I don't want to steal his niche. I was just wanted to check if the problem can be fix by editing the css or html :)
How can someone fix his issue without viewing the page

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
First of all why are u asking AWM problem here? Their ticketing system is enough for your problem.

Top Bottom