Confused on advertising :/

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Label

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So for the most part all i do is create a video on youtube linking to a blog. I was wondering if there is something better or or something i can do besides that to earn even more. If so can you please tell me where to start Thanks

killianL337

Reaction score
Upload your video to dailymotion and metacafe aswell , might increase traffic. I got over 10k views from those 2 in one month without any SEO.

PeaceBreaker3

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Multiple uploads always help. Try to use more video sites like youtube, there actually are A LOT. Find a few nice ones and post your video on there aswell. All with different title/description/tags! You could also use Facebook Friends by building up a Facebook account, or a fanpage with targeted users - or simply post your niche on related fansites! :) There are a lot of ways to spread your content, you might want to look into SEO too and try to get some nice google traffic going! :)

Cheers,
PB3

Top Bottom