Concerning the recent email Adnooka sent out.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

TheSilentKid

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
As we all know, almost every network out there doesn't approve of fake files, as stated in their ToS , but turns a blind eye on this because almost all of us uses fake files in our niches. Now because of the actions of some IDIOTS who decided to use viruses/ ransomware, all of us are being affected.

Adnooka recently sent out an email regarding this, and stated 72 hours in which we can remove anything that breaks their ToS. So far there isn't any definite information regarding this issue, whether harmless files/fake files are still okay to use. I myself deleted all of my files, scared that if Adnooka decides to go on a banning spree, I'd lose my earnings for August.

What did you guys do? Any thoughts regarding this?

Animals

Reaction score
Me too :)

Btw, I use a email method, the user put their e-mails and wait for the game or something :)

blackemil

Reaction score
You guys should stop making 10000 threads about this. We all know that no cpa will ever admint that they accept fake files. Just don't block fake files with cpa links. Use Txt,pdf etc. Not exe , rar etc. And second this shit will pass if we support the cpa owners to find out ho is spreading those viruses.

jeez

Reaction score
I just deleted all my files. I'm just going to upload it to mediafire and just post the password through PPD. It'll boost conversion rates much better anyways.

jdpreacher

Reaction score
blackemil said:
You guys should stop making 10000 threads about this. We all know that no cpa will ever admint that they accept fake files. Just don't block fake files with cpa links. Use Txt,pdf etc. Not exe , rar etc. And second this shit will pass if we support the cpa owners to find out ho is spreading those viruses.

Finally, after reading a couple of threads regarding this issue, i finally understand what blackemil is saying. Now i got a clear idea on how to go about with my stuff safely.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Because of some Idiots we all are suffering, changed all my niches and files, working on some legit niches, earnings dramatically dropped... lets see what will happen.

Top Bottom