Computers Crashing And Freezing. Anyone know the fix?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Xzyl

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I get some black screen and then this error
"The driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 320.18 stopped responding and has successfully recovered"

EVERY LIKE 10 MINUTES...
its been driving me crazy!
i got a gtx 560, anyone know the fix. there is no fix on Google, i cant find anything on it, i can only find posts with people having problems with it.

Required

Reaction score
Try taking out your card and switching to your motherboards dedicated graphics, if that fixes the problem then your graphics card needs to be replaced. If not, try re-installing the gtx 560 drivers.
PM me if either of those did not help fix it!

Titanium

Reaction score
I had this issue a while ago. It only happened when my laptop was not plugged in.
That doesn't help you since you have a desktop, but I would recommend doing a clean install of your Nvidia drivers.
Also, they recently put out an update that fixed a few bugs, definitely update your drivers to the newest ones.

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I have an issue as well, whenever a lot of things happen on my PC, it becomes slow and won't go away until i unplugg the damn thing.

Don't know wtf is wrong but i have ti get it fixed.

-LinX

Xzyl

Reaction score
Riven said:
Since i don't have an Nvidia card i can't Answer you this. But i Googled and found something.

/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/display-driver-nvidia-windows-kernel-mode-driver/46f1f9d0-313a-4182-a56f-1604edf04448

Cons:
After this your Windows looks like 98.

thanks! fixed the problem!!

just had to set my system to "best performance"
:)

Top Bottom