Comments: ON or OFF ?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Comments?

• ON

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • OFF

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Marko

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Right so.
Last time I had comments on I had a slightly higher CR but the comments were like not bad but people were discussing bad about it, like there were comments with around 50-70 words on it and even top comments. Now my niche is whitehat and works the only bad comments are that its a survey. Other than that I dunno.

But...
Last time when I disabled my comments my CR dropped down more than half. Which sucks and my video got removed fast.

So which one.
Comments ON or OFF?

Skouti

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
PENDING, and approve only the positive ones ;)

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Never do that, it will tempt the users to flag your video, just remove the bad comments and add atleast 5 positive commentss daily.

Marko

Reaction score
When I start deleting comments that's when things get unstable and video gets removed.

User

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
ON at some times, Off at some times, I normally switch when I get bad comments, remove them and then turn them back on after a day or two.

Tom

Reaction score
It really depends on how much Videos you have. Sure if you have only 3 Videos you can login to your Account and delete the Comments every day. But it will be critical if you have 50 Videos+ you cant check every day for bad comments. and it will be risky to login in a bag of account every day. I always make the option comments only with approval. have a video ranking #1 for months without comments and it´s still alive.

Top Bottom