Combination of CPA+PPD

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Kaypex

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi,

does anyone use a combination of CPA+PPD for file downloads?

What I want to do is to force the user to fill out 2 surveys. In more detail, user visits my site and clicks on my download button
where he must fill out the survey (CPA) in order to get the download link for my rar-file. Then he has to do another survey (PPD) in order to
get the password txt-file to unlock my rar-file.

I think this would be a nice win-win. However, am wondering if this method would perform well? I have my doubts about it but maybe I am wrong?!

TheTwistedHat

Reaction score
If you find something that people really badly wanted maybe it could work, but never i did try that out

PraiseTheSun

Reaction score
Depends on your niche, but for me it works. Out of my cpa earnings, 8% people complete my ppd offer too. But thats low since they do pin submits.

Kaypex

Reaction score
Thanks for your input guys, it's appreciated!

I think I will test that method soon and see how it goes.

Uᴎknown

Reaction score
This does work, it's worked a couple of times with pin submits. Pin submit via CPA then pin submit on PPD.

For the PPD I use shrinkonce to cash out when I want. :)

ßlack™

Reaction score
Interesting question, It does work..
But your asking someone to complete a great deal of "bullshit" to gain access to the download/content.

I use Content locker Pro v2 and simply use easy process offers (email subs, pin subs, double optin) & make 1 offer as an international offer.
This 1 offer that shows up to countries that don't have other offers, and will redirect them to Fileice or other PPD networks.

This does the trick, as it's a pain in the ass to find CPA offers for some countries & keep it updated all the time.
So when i have no CPA offers, this offer will appear & redirect them to a PPD network to try and save a lost lead.

Just figured id mention this as it might help others.

Uᴎknown

Reaction score
This does work, I don't earn much and by link locking a PPD link, with my CPA network, I get an extra 20-30$ per month.

Top Bottom