coder neeed monetizing tricks whitehat

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

arun9020

Well-known member
Joined
April 24, 2013
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
so guys am a professional software coder,one of my programs had 5k downloads from a blogger without 0 backlinks and seo.

So guys what am talking is completely pure white hat.Original workings softwares .No hacks or similar cheats

So HOW CAN I MONETIZE FROM MY SOFTWARES.I DONT THINK its successful if i content lock or file protect like ppd.So is there is any way to make money from that.Post your thoughts
 

pepeneo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 7, 2013
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
0
Yes there is money in that especially if the software works well and the kw has lot of searches.
Send me the software and let me show you how to monitize it :P
 

arun9020

Well-known member
Joined
April 24, 2013
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
pepeneo said:
Yes there is money in that especially if the software works well and the kw has lot of searches.
Send me the software and let me show you how to monitize it :P

Tell me how to monetize ? i have a wide variety of softwares like soundcloud downloader ,ync premium downloader etc.
 

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
818
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Location
Denmark
You could do PPI? Paid Per Install

integrating some installer in your program, such as Bing toolbar. You'll the get paid per install.

Try google a bit around and look for some oppertunitys.

Diablo
 

pepeneo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 7, 2013
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
0
Make an update for the softwares and uploade it to a ppd site.
Once somebody starts your software it will get anotification that there is a new update available,once he completed the survey he can download the update
 

klaatu97

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 14, 2013
Messages
1,680
Reaction score
0
You should show proof that it works, make an amazing design, and be sure that your software is not shared free in other site. Good luck, PM me for any question.
 

pepeneo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 7, 2013
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
0
Diablo said:
You could do PPI? Paid Per Install

integrating some installer in your program, such as Bing toolbar. You'll the get paid per install.

Try google a bit around and look for some oppertunitys.

Diablo
True story
If you can get 1000 downloads / day you can make serious ammount of money.
 

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
818
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Location
Denmark
pepeneo said:
Diablo said:
You could do PPI? Paid Per Install

integrating some installer in your program, such as Bing toolbar. You'll the get paid per install.

Try google a bit around and look for some oppertunitys.

Diablo
True story
If you can get 1000 downloads / day you can make serious ammount of money.

The only problem is that ALOT of traffic is needed since the payment is so low.

On the other hand, people don't need to complete a survey which will give you a CTR near 100%

Diablo
 

arun9020

Well-known member
Joined
April 24, 2013
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
Diablo said:
You could do PPI? Paid Per Install

integrating some installer in your program, such as Bing toolbar. You'll the get paid per install.

Try google a bit around and look for some oppertunitys.

Diablo

So here what i thought of PPI .Correct me if am wrong.

SO basically instead of survey completion user downloads a exe like free 7-zip loaded with some shitty advitisement.when he downloads and install it our file will download rite ?


klaatu97 said:
You should show proof that it works, make an amazing design, and be sure that your software is not shared free in other site. Good luck, PM me for any question.

Bro as i mentioned earlier this is no fake stuff. .i Have full working shit


suggest me some best paying ppi sites
 

pepeneo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 7, 2013
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
0
You can also make a fake "software" for a fake niche this way you will have a lot of traffic.
Make the download free from rapidshare etc, once the fake program starts it will show the update popup, person will complete the survey and they will unlock the "update" which will be a link to your ppi site and it will install a toolbar or something.
This way you monetise from 2 places with one software, the ppd "update " will have a 10% conversion rate and the ppi will get 100%
PS anybody can get me in oneof these ppi sites as my fake gen. h&^% get aprox 1k downloads/day
 
Top Bottom