Closed

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Really mediafire and free of charge? You're giving us an adfoc link.
This forum is supposed to help each other earn money, not trying to give people surveys and ppc links.

NickGatzos

Reaction score
Ignore said:
This forum is supposed to help each other earn money, not trying to give people surveys and ppc links.

Do I charge for it? It's as easy to download the eBook from Mediafire as counting 123. I am helping out. Instead of posting a huge link, I just shortened it. Why is there a problem with this?

Ignore

Reaction score
Nick Jonathan™ said:
Ignore said:

Do I charge for it? I am helping out. Instead of posting a huge link, I just shortened it. Why is there a problem with this?
Very low quality. Everyone gives tutorials without trying to gain any money for it.

NickGatzos

Reaction score
Ignore said:
Nick Jonathan™ said:
Ignore said:

Do I charge for it? I am helping out. Instead of posting a huge link, I just shortened it. Why is there a problem with this?
Very low quality. Everyone gives tutorials without trying to gain any money for it.
Whatever. I am not sure since when you count as gaining 0.00003$ as money...

And for your information, I am not getting paid from any download in case this might come to your mind.

Nuutero

Reaction score
Ignore said:

What is wrong with you? Mediafire is a great filesharing site and if you're too lazy to wait for 5 seconds, download tampermonkey and redirection helper. http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/69797.user.js

Diem

Reaction score
"here is mediafire link" and you put adf.ly , seriously. Reported.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
guys, don't act childish.... don't fight over a penny he will earn... btw, nice methods in ebook, thanks for sharing...

Top Bottom