[CLOSED] Create The (Elite Monthly Top Poster) Award And Win $15 + Free VIP

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Hello Elites,

This new award will be given to any Elite that creates 100 + posts in a month. You will be able to PM me to get this added to your profile.
This will most likely be the last award added to CPA Elites as it has a lot now. Posts would of course be checked to prevent spam.

Award Needed
Award name: Elite Monthly Top Poster
Award description: Add 100+ posts in a month and you will receive this award.

Rules
- Must be custom made (we will know)
- VIP donation can not be given to anyone with negative reputation nor old / new scam reports against them.
Thier account must be older than 2 weeks as well.
- Award size: Dimensions 24 × 24
- Post your entries on this thread.
- You can only post once.

This is a first come, first serve competition.
If you post something we like = you have won!

Spiderman

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Okay, here's mine :
670144Untitled1.png

J@bz

Reaction score

J@bz

Reaction score
lol the three entries after me all copy the idea from me... I knew i should have not posted it early. oh well took me like 5 mins to make anyway

star79

Reaction score
J@bz said:
lol the three entries after me all copy the idea from me... I knew i should have not posted it early. oh well took me like 5 mins to make anyway

well it wasnt that case, i saw your post when i was posting mine

TheGreeneXXX

Reaction score
J@bz said:

Relax don't be too cocky as soon as i read it that came to my mind. How do u show a month, by using a calender and u have to show 100+ post in that 1 month.

J@bz

Reaction score
TheGreeneXXX said:
J@bz said:

Relax don't be too cocky as soon as i read it that came to my mind. How do u show a month, by using a calender and u have to show 100+ post in that 1 month.

i am relaxed and i wasn't trying to be cocky lol...you should really see me being cocky lol

star79 said:
J@bz said:

well it wasnt that case, i saw your post when i was posting mine

alright thats cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom