ClipConverter.cc Alternative

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

AdConverter

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Im looking for a ClipConverter Alternative, can someone recommend another service which allow me to download HD Videos?

doodoo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I'm using YTD Video Downloader,it allows you to download YouTube Videos in 720 and 1080p.

Remco

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
google.com
I use an application calles Youtube Downloader. Not sure where to download.

Required

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I...I got what you neeeeeed..
http://vdownloader.com/
I use it and it works great. Just copy any Youtube URL and it will catch the url and download!
and I say hes just a friend...
oh baby.

Your welcome bro!

MindSublime

Reaction score
AdConverter said:
Im looking for a ClipConverter Alternative, can someone recommend another service which allow me to download HD Videos?

I found one because i also used to use clipconverter. But as you can see, it only support mp4 output format but sometimes i need avi to upload to my website. This program contains much more formats and the speed is faster as well:

aloneak

Reaction score
Use Keepvid or Save-vid or Savevideo etc There are plenty of alternatives man. Just google it.

Top Bottom