Cant insert Template into wordpress NEED HELP

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Jaxxon

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello guys. Im in a need of a big help... let me explain what i cannot do
Well basically i got a template(not a theme) template. or landing page and i wanna upload it to wordpress because i wanna use the cpa redirector.. But the problem is that i cannot upload the template to the wordpress only on my host.. And that way i cannot use the redirector(its a plugin for wordpress) Any ideas? Im really need to fix this im losing my time , any help would be apreciated.

Mnemonic

Reaction score
Did you uploaded your landing page inside your current active theme?
is it .php format?

lanzye

Reaction score
Are you sure you uploaded it in root directory (or Wordpress Directory)?

Jaxxon

Reaction score
yep inside my current active theme but i need to upload it into wordpress not into my hosting..
Yep its .php
Look i've uploaded it on the hosting the page is working all good, but i need to upload it into wordpress so i can use the plugin (Cpa redirector) because right now i cannot use it since the template is in the hosting and i cannot find a way to upload it in the wordpress dir..ive searched on the net but cant find anything althought there was some tut for new page on the wp but i cannot figure it out;3

Mnemonic

Reaction score
komplexed said:
yep inside my current active theme but i need to upload it into wordpress not into my hosting..
Yep its .php
Look i've uploaded it on the hosting the page is working all good, but i need to upload it into wordpress so i can use the plugin (Cpa redirector) because right now i cannot use it since the template is in the hosting and i cannot find a way to upload it in the wordpress dir..ive searched on the net but cant find anything althought there was some tut for new page on the wp but i cannot figure it out;3

Do you have this code on your template?

PHP:
<?php 
/*
Template Name: Template Name
*/
?>

Jaxxon

Reaction score
W.e i've inserted it in wordpress thru New Page and edited the page from the appereance editor but the cpa redirector plugin still didnt work.. so i made simple post onto my theme :( thread can be locked

Top Bottom