Cannot Create YT Accounts: Sorry, we cannot serve your request for a new account

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

jdpreacher

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi Legends,

Most of us who use YouTube are problematic this days because of mass bans, but I have a bigger problem that I still can't resolve, most of the time I create an account, I get this message "Sorry, we cannot serve your request for a new account at this moment."

Anyone found a solution or way to bypass this problem? :cry:

Thank you.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
jdpreacher said:
Hi Legends,

Most of us who use YouTube are problematic this days because of mass bans, but I have a bigger problem that I still can't resolve, most of the time I create an account, I get this message "Sorry, we cannot serve your request for a new account at this moment."

Anyone found a solution or way to bypass this problem? :cry:

Thank you.

Clear cache, clear cookies, change ip, try again... If it doesn't work, try different countries IP's. ( Don't forget to clear up everything )

jdpreacher

Reaction score
Ok, thanks everyone for replying. Looks like changing IP would be the thing for now. And thanks for the channel switcher trick.

Nem

Reaction score
Hello everybody, can somebody tell me if you have still this problem?
I created a lot of youtube accounts and every time i changed IP and i have cleared everything.

But now i have this problem and i cant get rid of it.
Does somebody have some info??
Thanks in andvance

Alienware

Reaction score
This happened to me many times and i can say that this is an indication that you can't make more channels/accounts now. Wait for some hours or change your ip.

Nem

Reaction score
That happened to me before too, but now it is kinda different.
I tried to create acc 2 days ago and i didn't want to work, and i tried it now and still no success, i waited a couple of hours and again same problem.

I will try to change browsers.

Top Bottom