Can someone null this script?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Rival

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Actually this is not a Php but a js code with HTML page if you want proof give me a sec I will make subdomain with it. here ya go

http://fakefake.co.nf/

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
RivalOfGod said:
Actually this is not a Php but a js code with HTML page if you want proof give me a sec I will make subdomain with it. here ya go

/

Yours seems to be not working man. Just showing a gif after I clicked the proceed button

klaatu97

Reaction score
I'm searching script like these for learn HTML thanks.

Rival

Reaction score
Fierce said:
RivalOfGod said:

/

Yours seems to be not working man. Just showing a gif after I clicked the proceed button

oh I didnt config nothing so links and stuff are dead just popped this up for an example if any of you want I have this in HTML

**Currently updating links**

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
RivalOfGod said:
Fierce said:
RivalOfGod said:

/

oh I didnt config nothing so links and stuff are dead just popped this up for an example if any of you want I have this in HTML

**Currently updating links**

Its ok if you got an HTML as long as it works.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
crystyblood said:
The site is well encrypted, still trying to make the Proceed button to work and go to the next step.

Yes please do your best. You'll have my respect if you did it

Top Bottom