Can someone get me started

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

cooldr1

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey guys can someone get me started on making my own website and coding so it looks super super sleek or can someone do that for me ill pay them. Well the number on thing I want to do is knowing who to host my website from and making it look super legit! can you guys please provide me with that information?

J@bz

Reaction score
what kind of website is it?

and i am hosting my websites on godaddy. most people have bad experience with them but they have been good for me.

cooldr1

Reaction score
J@bz said:

and i am hosting my websites on godaddy. most people have bad experience with them but they have been good for me.

How much is hosting on godaddy? like what you pay

and its for a niche that I have been doing It had generated me a good sum amount of money each month it was taken down then I put it back up but I want it to stay there for a long time so I need a really good website

J@bz

Reaction score
cooldr1 said:
J@bz said:

How much is hosting on godaddy? like what you pay

and its for a niche that I have been doing It had generated me a good sum amount of money each month it was taken down then I put it back up but I want it to stay there for a long time so I need a really good website

i am paying £5.20 each month for hosting.

and i can design and code you a good looking site for a price of course. I have Pm'd you my Skype.

ImagineDreamz

Reaction score
I use weebly, I removed the ad at the bottom free PM if you wanna know how. I then paid 50 cents for one year domain, a .com. If you wanna have more info, PM me and I will help you for free. The site I made looks VERY legit also IMO.

Top Bottom