Can anyone who is registered on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- help me out

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

geealigy

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I really didn't know where to post this. Some days ago I bought a Domain on ixam-hosting. They have a huge thread on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---[.]net.

They deleted my Domain ( I didnt even put anything on it ) and they are not responding to any support tickets since 3 days, although they say they give 24/7/365 support and answer within an hour.

I want to post in their thread, but I have an account with 0 posts and 0 reputation... and you need at least 1 reputation to post to the market place I think.

Can anyone just give me some reputation there so I can post in their thread?

PM me please :-/

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I can do this, give me your account link. It's the right thing to do since they either scammed you or it's a misunderstanding. :evil:

-LinX

geealigy

Reaction score
Thank you very much.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom