Can anyone fetch me this Template files?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

adidam

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey There,

I'm trying to fetch the files of this template: http://jlyse.net/?s7us37h

But I'm not able to do so as I'm not hard core developer or Coder.

I want to use this template for my Custom Landing Page.

Thanks

Skouti

Reaction score
Have you tried HTTrack?? I have my basketball training in 15 minutes and I can't look at this atm, when I comeback I will try to "steal" it..

adidam

Reaction score
Skouti said:
Have you tried HTTrack?? I have my basketball training in 15 minutes and I can't look at this atm, when I comeback I will try to "steal" it..

I tried but it copied the site but That Virus Scan is not working :(

Reaction score
It's not that easy. You have to modify a html theme and add that virus scan. I was working on a similar template long before I saw that cleanfiles new dl layout...

Watching how similar they are it freaks me out. They are like 80% similar and with minor changes it can go to >90%

adidam

Reaction score
0.0.0 said:
It's not that easy. You have to modify a html theme and add that virus scan. I was working on a similar template long before I saw that cleanfiles new dl layout...

Watching how similar they are it freaks me out. They are like 80% similar and with minor changes it can go to >90%

Can you show me yours?

Reaction score
I can't right now because I haven't even used it yet. I might share it soon here after I test tweak it some more.

But the point is, you can make one with a html template and implement the fake virus scan that you can find on this site for free. Throw in some ideeas and you will have a nice looking template.

It sucks for me that cleanfiles made one :/ now it will be used and spammed to death.

Awesomeness

Reaction score
So cleanfiles got new template huh? It really looks nice and legit. Maybe I should try cleanfiles again :)

Top Bottom