Brand new S3 mini bought from CPA cash

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

1MMigos

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my new baby bought with only CPA cash...I paid like 250$ for him, now I'm earning cash for buying a PS3 + GTA 5 Bundle (wont buy ps4 cuz im not such a gamer, I want to play on ps3 with my friends lol)

03GjoPZ.jpg

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Why not save for PS4? Most you would be lonely for is like a month cause Christmas comes up like a month later

lanadekat

Reaction score
if your friends are ( hardcore ) gamers , the are gonna buy a ps4 / xbox one
so i think you better buy a ps4 and acctualy never found anything about it but can it play ps3 games?

Haye

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I got the same phone as you :P
I think it's a great phone :)

1MMigos

Reaction score
yes it is a great phone

# no, my friends are not hardcore gamers, we use to buy things toghether to play toghether...the difference between me and them is that I'm working for my money and they are getting money from their rich parents... and they won't buy PS4 because they got good gamer PC's but some games are best to play on console ( like football games, i like to play them on console than PC )

Top Bottom